There are several plugins in WordPress designed to improve your site’s SEO, however, many site admins don’t know which plugin to use. Well, individuals use plugins per their compatibility and quality, though most of the bloggers use and suggest ‘All in One SEO Pack‘ for their SEO.
Here are some of the plugin’s main features:
- Google Analytics support
- Support for Custom Post types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Fine-tune page links
- Built-in API allowing other plugins and themes to access the plugin and contribute extra features
- The only plugin to supply SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
- Automatically optimises your titles for search engines
- Generates meta tags mechanically
- Avoids the everyday duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- You can override any title and set any meta description or keywords you like
Note: If you ever upgrade this plugin, you should back up your database first!
How to use the ‘All in One SEO’ plugin:
- Install the plugin and activate it.
- Leave the settings as they are – there’s no need to modify them unless you’re an advanced user.
- When you add a new post, you’ll see a new options box underneath the post editor.
- Add your title, description and keywords and you’re ready to publish the post!
So there you have it – a quick look at quite possibly the best SEO plugin for WordPress! If you’ve used this plugin before, or have a different plugin which you use and love, please leave a comment below!
This plugin is extremely easy to use, has great customer support, loads of features and is free!
Ease of Use